The most common problem is oil that gets ingested through your PCV making your car emit a blueish white smoke upon startup or even during normal driving. The throttle body handles your main air stream and has a breather tube running from the crankcase to the throttle body. The vacuum from the incoming airstream and positive pressure in the crankcase combined force oil to get sucked through the intake air tract.
Every car and vehicle is set up this way to help eliminate the pressure build-up in the bottom end of your engine enabling the piston to move up and down with less resistance.
UPR Plug-n-Play Catch Cans feature a patented internal diffuser system that forces all the debris to get captured, coalesced, and condensed. While improving airflow thus improving the PCV function.
This catch can has been long awaited and is one of the most needed items for the late model performance world. We have had countless customers install our new Plug-n-Play Catch Can and get immediate results in both idle quality and overall vehicle performance.
Another key problem caused by oil in the intake is that it reduces the octane of your fuel and causes detonation, especially in turbocharged, supercharger, and nitrous applications.
- Show Quality Finish
- 5/8" Black Billet 90* fittings
- Can measures 4.50" x 2.5"
- Super Easy 20-30 minute install
- 5/8" Oil Resistant Hose included
- Billet intake Mounting Bracket System
- Improves Fuel Economy & Performance
- High Quality CNC Machined Billet Aluminum
- Multi-Stage Patented Diffuser Prevents Oil from Entering Intake
- Available in Satin, Black, Blue or Red - Select Finish Above